Completion of financing totaling 1,746 million yen
< Completion of financing totaling 1,746 million yen >
J-Pharma Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, President and
CEO Masuhiro Yoshitake) has implemented a third-party allocation of new shares to the
following 16 companies as Round D by July 30, 2020. We are pleased to inform you that
we have raised a total of 1,746 million yen.
Newton Biocapital SA
Spera Pharma Co., Ltd.
Ohara Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Osaka University Venture Capital Co., Ltd. Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., Ltd.
SR D Holdings Co., Ltd.
QB Capital LLC
MBL Venture Capital Co., Ltd.
Iwagin Business Creation Capital Co., Ltd.
KNC Laboratories Co., Ltd.
Sansei Capital Co., Ltd.
Mizuho Capital Co., Ltd.
Japan Venture Capital Co., Ltd.
KSP Co., Ltd.
Fidea Capital, Ltd.
In the future, we will promote the clinical development of JPH203 for biliary tract cancer,
the clinical development of OKY034 for pancreatic cancer, and the application of LAT1
inhibitors to autoimmune diseases, which are currently under clinical trials.
We will make the best use of our high expertise and wide range of connections to prove new
drug targets originating in Japan through rigorous clinical trials, and to provide medical
care through collaboration with companies not only in Japan but also overseas.
We will actively promote the application.
[Contact for inquiries regarding this topic]
J-Pharma Co., Ltd.
Corporate Planning Department
Person in charge: Bamba
- J-Pharma Raises 500 Million JPY from Eights Roads Ventures & F-Prime Capital Partners 2021/01/07
- J-Pharma to Present at The 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2021/01/05
- Completion of financing totaling 1,746 million yen 2020/07/30
- Retirement of Chairman and Representative Director and Appointment of Founder and Fellow 2020/06/25
- Specific clinical study of PET probes by a group of Assistant Professor Watanabe of Osaka University 2019/12/24